Monday 24 February 2014

Guest Author Interview - Joseph Mackey

Joseph Mackey joins us for today's guest author interview, you can find out what he has to say about his writing below:


Please introduce yourself, who are you and what do you do?
My name is Joseph Mackey and I am first and foremost a writer. Currently looking for work in the New Jersey area.

What first inspired you to start writing?
I was inspired to write when I heard a joke about a man on a Tri Rail train have an unfortunate incident involving his suitcase and a toilet.

If you could spend a day with anyone from history who would it be and why?
I would spend a day with President Obama. I would want to see what being in political office is really like.

What was the last book you read?
I am currently reading LOTR Part 3 it is amazing.

Are you planner, or do you prefer to dive straight into writing?
I started diving right in with FOOLS! and it worked out very well. However, in a different book that I started I did this and it did not turn out well. So I do both.

What is your favourite song lyric?
"I've got time to think about my past as I dodge between the bullets". - The Ballad of Barry Allen Jim's Big Ego.

What is it about your writing that stands out against the competition?
It is more entertaining.

What are you working on at the moment?
At the moment, just advancing my first book, though I do have another book I would like to work on soon.

Tell us about your latest work and how we can find out more.
I can be found on Smashwords.com. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/117250

No comments:

Post a Comment