Thursday 29 August 2013

Guest Authors Revisited - Gary Markwick‏

I first interviewed Gary Marckwick back in January (you can read that interview here). In today's guest authors revisited interview I catch with him, see what he's been up to below:
 


What has changed in your life since we last spoke?
I was recently interviewed by the BBCTV South East regional news, talking about my grandfather.
I also did an interview three weeks ago with Lilou, the juicy living tour, which was shown around the world.

Have you leant any new wisdom?
I have recently been looking at Sri Ramana work, a spiritual master who lived n India.
One of his most important saying was, “To know your self”.

Have you become a better writer? If so, how?
Yes, I feel that I have moved on in many ways, becoming more experienced in my writing and more versatile on different subjects.

What are you working on at the moment?
I have just completed a book, which tells the story of my grandfather.
He was reasonably famous in the past for escapology, illusionists and mind reading with my mother.
It is set around 100 years ago and is about his adventures.
The book includes magic, mysticism, spirituality and travel.
It is a fiction, non-fiction book.

Tell us about your latest release and how we can find out more.
I will give more details later on.
I hope it to be in publication by the end of the year.

Now it begins is available from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment