Monday 22 July 2013

Guest Authot Interview - Jennifer Raygoza

It's another scorcher out there, perfect weather for relaxing and checking out the latest guest author interview. Today we meet Jennifer Raygoza. Find out more below:


Please introduce yourself, who are you and what do you do?
My name if Jennifer Raygoza and I am an independent writer. I wrote the book called The Guardians.

What first inspired you to start writing?
I started writing poetry in High school as an outlet. I didn't know how to express my feelings at that age. Being a teenage girl is tough you know. It was an outlet to let out feelings when I was upset. As I grew older I always wanted to write a book but never did until this one. What really got this book moving was the fact that I was going through medical issues and I had time on my hands to really sit down and just start putting it together.

If you could work with any author who would it be?
Good Question. I don't know if it would work with my genre but I would love to get into the mind of EL. James. She seems really sweet and down to earth from the interviews I have saw of hers.

What do you enjoy most about writing?
The freedom to write anything. You can give birth so to say to anything, anyone, anywhere.

And the least?
The exhaustion. I don't realize how long I have been at my desk sometimes. My husband has found me knocked out a few times there.

What is your favourite song lyric?
Anyone who really knows me-knows I love music. It has always been a big part of me. That is a tough question. I have a new favorite song by Flyleaf called 'All around me'. "My tongue dances behind my lips" is my favorite lyric.

Do you have a favourite place to write?
My desk in my bedroom but anywhere quiet with no distractions.

What are you working on at the moment?
Part 2 of The Guardians and I have another book on the back burner called Shall Fear None.

Tell us about your latest work and how we can find out more.
The Guardians is my first book written. It is a vampire novel. My book contains all the scenarios people love. Good vs Evil, A love story between characters of different worlds and a twisted plot. I think girls and guys can enjoy this book.

The Guardians is available from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment