Thursday 2 August 2012

Short story added (My final confession)

As with all writers, improving your craft is a question of pratice and learning from others. Hopefully we all do it because we enjoy it as well. In the lull after finishing The Cult of Me, I wanted to keep writing, but without all the pressure of writing a book. So I've put together a short story, it's written in a similar style to the novel, if you like the story then you should check out the novel as well. You can preview the first few chapters on Amazon.

This story is about a man who needs confession for an act he hasn't commited yet, you can read the story here: http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-final-confession.html

I'd love feedback and comments on the story. I'm not too proud to accept constructive critisism :-) I hope you enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment