Monday 27 August 2012

New Short Story (The day I destroyed the world)

As it's a Bank Holiday over here in the UK I've taken the time to finish off a story I've been working on  - The day I destroyed the world. I'm also going to start on a new one for a Goodreads anthology. My last confession is also going to be used for a Kindle Users Forum anthology. I'll post more about them when they get released.

Most of my writing has been on a very similar vein and of course I'm working on The Cult of Me's sequel (I'm just under half way through the first draft - although a few new chapters were added to the plan last night), so it would be nice to do something a little different. I'm not sure what that'll be yet :-) Although a ghost story sounds like fun.

You can read The day I destroyed the world here: http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-day-i-destroyed-world.html

No comments:

Post a Comment